Rock Krawler is proud to bring you the JK Triple Threat Long Arm Upgrade. The Triple Threat Systems are the most versatile systems ever made for Wrangler JK’s! These systems feature a front end design that can function as a full 4 link for high speed fun in the sand or the extremely flexy independent 3 link for extreme trail use! The best part is you get to choose! All Rock Krawler upper control arms are full length! No short or mid length upper control arms with compromised geometry. Our geometry is perfect in every way. Our high clearance lower control arms are made of 2” solid alloy steel and use 1” shank Monster Krawler joints at the axle connection and the industry’s largest bushing at the frame connection for the quietest ride quality out of any suspension system on the market. We have even included a new heavy duty passenger side axle mount made of 1” thick alloy steel and 2 build a ball joints for the upper control arm pivots at the axle. No need to worry about wearing out the stock front upper control arm axle bushings since they have been replaced! The rear features our tried and true independant three link with adjustable anti-squat so you can tune your JK for your off-road pleasure. All of our new long arm mounts and rear axle truss are made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel! All mounting brackets either bolt in place or come with fixtures so placement is perfect prior to welding them on. Simply put, we feel this is the strongest, most versatile and most capable long arm upgrade ever made for Wrangler JK's. Rock Krawler also backs that up with our Abuse Proof Lifetime Guarantee on all hard parts!
-The best highway ride and handling out of any long arm system
-Versatile 3 link or 4 link front end geometry.
-High clearance lower control arms made from abuse proof 2” solid alloy steel!
-Independent 3 Link Rear Conversion
-Adjustable Anti-Squat Feature
-The Best Off Road Ability of any Long Arm System
-Valid for JK's with 3 to 6 Inches of Lift
-Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
-Upgradeable to any other Rock Krawler System
(2) high clearance-adjustable front lower control arms made of 2.0” solid alloy steel, (2) high misalignment – adjustable front upper control arms made from 1.625” solid alloy steel, front long arm mounts and cross member made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, (2) high clearance-adjustable rear lower control arms made of 2.0” solid alloy steel, (1) high misalignment–double adjustable rear upper control arms made from 1.625” solid alloy steel, (1) rear independent 3rd link mount made of 1/4" thick laser cut steel, (1) weld on rear axle cradle with adjustable anti-squat, rear long arm mounts made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel, hardware and detailed instructions.
1) Welding of the Rear Cradle, Rear Third Link Mount, Rear Shock Relocation Brackets, Front and Rear Long Arm Mounts is required.
2) Removal of the OEM lower control arm mounts front and rear is required.
3) Removal of the front upper control arm mounts may be required.
4) Minor exhaust rerouting required before the collector on the driver's side. May also be required on the passenger side.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
All prices are in USD.